By speaking, writing, and designing in a unified voice and look, we ensure that our communications are unmistakably Rotary.
Our Rotary communications begins with the proper use of our logos, which is discussed in great detail on here on the Rotary Brand Center. In this article we will show you how to build your club, district or program logo in less them five minute with the Rotary logo template.
- Navigate to Rotary.org and Login
- Then got to the Brand Center
- Then choose “Logos”
- Then choose View under “Template”
- Then choose “Create”
- You will now see the logo builder template like the image below:
- Now all you have to do is complete the form on the right side and your logo will be formatted correctly.
- “Save” your new logo and “name” it for later use.
- Last step is to “download” it for the correct use as you see below.