WHAT WE DO: The goal of your End Polio Now Zone Coordinators (EPNZC’s) is to foster fundraising, advocacy and awareness at the district level toward the achievement of a polio-free world.
HOW WE CAN HELP:
- Keeping District Governors, District Foundation Committee Chairs and District PolioPlus chairs updated on the latest news and accomplishments in the fight against this disease.
- Keeping Rotarians informed and inspired by speaking at Rotary meetings, conferences, institutes and other appropriate functions, both in person when able, and via virtual online meetings as well.
- Sharing and informing leaders of available resources for educational purposes.
- Promoting Districts’ PolioPlus fundraising efforts by publicizing, and where possible, by direct participation (bike rides, runs, ice bucket challenges, etc.)
- Encouraging Districts to collaborate and/or share fundraising ideas.
- Acting as a resource for anything “polio” you may need. We are here to support you. Just ask.