WHAT WE DO: The New Club Development Task Force is comprised of experienced Rotarians who are laser focused on providing support to Districts and individuals desiring to create new Rotary Clubs. Task Force members have a variety of sharable tools and resources designed to assist districts in locating opportunities for developing new and innovative clubs.
HOW WE CAN HELP: Team members have a variety of online tools that can easily be shared with district new club advocates, new club champions, along with the Governor line. These tools encompass best practices, resource guides, checklists and inspirational videos uniquely designed to guide individuals through the new club development process. Additionally, Task Force members work as coaches throughout the process to support, encourage, and brainstorm challenges and opportunities encountered throughout the new club development process.
KEY PROGRAMS for 2021 –2022
- Support districts to update and execute their multi-year plans to build new Rotary Clubs.
- Support District Advocates and new Club Champions who are leading the local effort of developing new Rotary Clubs.
- Develop and share best practices in developing and supporting new clubs.
- Connect District Advocates with peers to share ideas and challenges.
- Lastly, celebrate with districts and clubs when new clubs are chartered and help ensure the new club is nurtured to sustainability.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.