WHAT WE DO: Your Rotary Coordinators’ Team goal is both to grow Rotary and to strengthen districts and clubs. From strategic planning, community assessments, integration of Alumni and Rotaractors to launching new innovative clubs, we are well prepared with numerous tools and resources. We are at your service via online learning and meetings, onsite events and two-way communication. We strive to listen and deliver our support.
HOW WE CAN HELP: Your Rotary Coordinators’ Team has skilled Rotarians ready to support Governors, District Membership Chairs and other District Leaders with launching new clubs, increasing engagement and retention, club culture and community assessments, Rotaract support and integration, developing Membership Action Plans and Strategic plans.
Key programs for 2019-20 include:
- Grow Rotary Initiative
- Membership Presentations & Training
- Strategic Planning
- Provide/Assist with Z26/27 Vibrant club District Workshops
Our team serves both Zones – regardless of where members reside. Take a look and contact the team member with the area of expertise you are seeking.
Remember the Essential Elements!
- Brand drives Membership (better Brand (Club) Experience more engaged members);
- Membership drives Foundation (More members, more giving and more service); and our
- Foundation drives our Brand on the public stage creating more interest in Rotary.