WHAT WE DO: Your team of Rotary Public Image Coordinators (RPICs) focuses on helping clubs and districts identify effective ways to tell our story as People of Action to the public and within Rotary. RPICs advise clubs and districts on the appropriate use of the Rotary’s brand and public image materials.
HOW WE CAN HELP: RPICs are a group of skill-based experts that can help clubs and districts by:
- Sharing examples, resources and expert advice on updating websites.
- Advising on social media strategies.
- Illustrating online tools — including the Rotary Brand Center – that are available to help clubs and districts build effective campaigns.
KEY PROGRAMS PLANNED for 2019-2020:
- Monthly online training that encourages the use of Rotary’s Brand Center and all visual identity assets to better tell Rotary’s story with a consistent and unified Rotary message.
- Calendar of webinars based on branding and public image best practices, including social media, People of Action campaigns, storytelling, etc.
We work by areas of expertise, not specific districts.
HOW TO FIND: Public relations tools are found in the Brand Center on Rotary’s website.
Strengthen Rotary’s image by delivering a clear and compelling message that conveys what we do and how people can engage with us.
By speaking, writing, and designing in a unified voice and look, we ensure that our communications are unmistakably Rotary.
What is the Brand Center?
The Brand Center offers a simple way to customize your club logo, create a marketing brochure, or give your newsletter a fresh look. It can help make your story powerfully effective! It contains answers to frequently and a wide variety of other resources and information.
Five reasons you should use the Brand Center:
1. You can create your club and district logo.
2. You can develop professional-looking PowerPoint presentations, press releases. Templates can be customized.
3. You can find answers to frequently asked questions guidelines, fonts, etc.
4. You can upload and store the materials and logos for future use by creating a basket. You can use the Quick Share function to email your basket and share your new materials with members.
5. You can download public service announcements, videos, and images to tell Rotary’s story.